- Simplified website, removed unused links, etc.
- Changed slider images
- Archived insignificant posts
- Removed haste cap, so no more 0.00. The limit is 32767, which you should not go over, because it will put you to -32768 haste and you would have go get rid of that to go into positive values again. We also decided to make haste more available for everyone, which also results in haste tokens giving 50% haste than before, for the same price! This also means that we will retroactively buff haste on custom items by 50%, if this made your character go over the limit, let us know and we will convert it to a different stat of your choice for you.
- VIP Gear is now upgradable, in-game. You can upgrade your vip 1 gear all the way to VIP 5,5 with in-game farming. You will need to farm Shards of Havoc, which drops from ANY boss, the higher the difficult, the geater your chances of looting these shards.
- Added a new tier of vip gear, Donor Sets. Donor sets will always be slightly better than the rest, but not by much. They will also automatically be upgraded whenever we add new content, so you don't have to re-buy it. You can also purchase this from the website, piece by piece or the full set.
- Starter gear sets have been buffed, from 500 to 1500 stats.
- Dungeon 1-6 gear has been buffed to lower the gap between Dungeon 6 and VIP Instance.
- VIP Rank requirement on In-game VIP gear has been changed:
- VIP Instance = VIP 1
- VIP Instance Upgrade = VIP 2
- VIP Zone = VIP 3
- VIP Zone Upgrade = VIP 4
- New Donor dungeon (not open yet) gear and it's upgrades = VIP 5
- Moved mall to Grizzlemaw
- Multivendors: No more need for a million NPCs that make the mall feel crowded and confusing.
- Moved leveling area to Hyjal
- New donor system/gear
- Upgradable Haste Tabard, 26 upgrades through the leveling zone and more to come later!
- Premium Vendor: A vendor where you can spend all the Donation Chips you get from the playtime rewards. Some of the items you can buy: Custom PvP Gems, Pocket transmog and morpher NPC, Illusion scrolls that turn you into a different race,
- Haste has been updated/buffed on the Event shirt farmed in Stormgarde keep.
- Winning/losing battlegrounds now grants you a box that contains various tokens: PvP Token, mount token, Battleground Mark of Honor (needed to buy the Elite PvP sets, previously bought with Arena rating and points), Battleground Commendation (Grants 2000 honor on use) and more.
- Release of the Donor Dungeon, Entry will require you to be Rank 1 Donor, but gear can be equipped by anyone who is VIP Rank 5.
- Upgrades for Donor Dungeon Gear.
- Arena Master and Arena Grandmaster trinkets from the Gurubashi Arena chest.
- More upgrades for the Haste tabard.
- More upgrades for the VIP Zone tabards.
- New tier of PvP Gear